Of all the repairs that you may do around your home or business, the most potentially devastating mistakes are in faulty electrical wiring!
Countless fires are caused by poor wiring techniques, substandard materials, faulty extension cords, or defective electrical appliances. The trouble and the trap is in the apparent simplicity of electrical work. Small mistakes can cause quick and severe consequences. Poor wiring techniques can cause shock hazards that may not be evident until an accident happens. At A&J Electric we can inspect your wiring and ensure that your home or business is safe.